How to apply
- The admissions are centralized. Students shall apply for admission, by appearing for Maharashtra Government MH-AAC-CAT (Centralized Aptitude Test) conducted by Directorate of Art, Mumbai, in the month of May / June.
- Students must apply online, after checking the details on the official site of Directorate of Art, Mumbai, Maharashtra State: http://www.doa.org.in
- To appear for MH-AAC-CAT, the student must have passed / appeared H.S.E. or equivalent from any branch.
- After the declaration of results online, students can fill option forms and apply for admissions on the basis of merit result in 3 consecutive rounds.
- Students will get admitted after producing the allotment letter issued by Directorate of Art on the basis of merit, and other mandatory documents.
Subjects for CAT (MH-AAC-CAT), Maharashta State
- 2D Design
- Object Drawing
- Memory Drawing
- General Knowledge