Bharati Vidyaprrth’s B.F.A. Applied Art graduate students are placed in esteemed Advertising Agencies, Design Houses, IT companies etc. like, Cognizant, Infosys, Affinity Express etc. The students are also guided and encouraged for Post Graduate studies in Indian as well as in foreign Universities.
PHASE - I
- The invitation, containing the relevant information is sent to the companies/organizations through email/post.
- Companies/organizations feedback it taken back to the Placement Cell, via email/post.
- The details of the feedback are made available to the students.
- Suitable dates for Pre-Placement Talk ("PPT" in short) are decided after discussions between the company and the Placement Cell.
- After confirmation from the company, students are notified for the PPT date
- The company visits campus and conducts its PPT
- The company may also, if interested, conduct selections for summer internships of the pre final year students on the same day as it's a general procedure followed by companies
PHASE - II
- The Placement Cell allots a date to the company as per mutual convenience
- The company can confirm or negotiate the dates with the placement cell
- Interested students sign their willingness by registering for the company
- Resumes of the interested students (if required) are made available to the companies for the purpose of short listing
- The list of short listed students is mailed to the Placement Cell prior to the campus selection date
PHASE - III
- Companies visit the campus on the given date and conduct the written technical/aptitude test, group discussion/personal interview as a part of their selection procedure.
- Students may also visit the company for interview in case the company is unable to visit the campus.
- The company/organization is required to furnish the final list of selected students as soon as possible after the final completion of procedure.